About an hour ago I realized that I was not receiving any emails from our server. So I did a few tests and found that no mail was coming out of the server.
Oddly I could not figure out where the exact problem was located so I did a server reboot hoping it would fix it and that did the trick.
All emails that should have been sent were not deleted and were just waiting in our mail queue for the problem to be fixed so they could be sent. And once the server was rebooted all emails in the queue were sent out. They were just late.
I’m really sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully this doesn’t happen again.