From VlexoFree Wiki
Below are guides on how to setup your domain for VlexoFree if your domain is at http://CO.cc
See the Nameservers page for the required VlexoFree nameservers.
- Log-in to your Co.cc control panel
- Find the domain you wish to manage & Click It
- Click Set up
- Select the 1. Name Server radio button
- Add the following into the first two fields:
Step 2 (If adding it as an addon or parked domain)
- Log in to the cPanel System
- Select either Addon Domain or Parked Domain' (See details in Glossary below)
- In the domain box, put the domain name you edited above.
- Enter any other details needed, and press OK/Submit
- You now have an extra domain!
- Name Server - This is a server that points a domain name (eg example.com) to your account
- DNS - Domain Name Server, exactly the same as Name Server
- Addon Domain - Allows you to "host" two sites on one account. Although it gives them separate FTP details, cPanel is only accessible from the original login details given.
- Parked Domain- Allows you to have 2+ domains associated with one website, i.e having example.com, example.co.uk and example.net all showing the same site.