We hope that these FAQs will help answer your questions regarding VlexoFree.
If you still have any unresolved Queries, please visit the VlexoForums
- 1 How are you able to offer this service for free?
- 2 Can I put my own ads on my site?
- 3 Are the ads and link on my site forced?
- 4 Do you allow IRC services on your servers?
- 5 Do you allow adult content on your servers?
- 6 Are GD or Imagemagick supported?
- 7 What are the upload filesize limits?
- 8 Am I allowed multiple accounts?
- 9 What nameservers do I use?
How are you able to offer this service for free?
The ads that are placed on your site (depending on your package) go to help cover the cost of the server as well as the generous donations that come from our members.
Can I put my own ads on my site?
Yes, you can put your own ads on your site.
No. We decided not to force anything on your page, this lets our members place our ad in a location that fit into their sites design.
Do you allow IRC services on your servers?
No, we do not allow IRC services. But, do allow chat services other then IRC.
Do you allow adult content on your servers?
No! Adult sites are not allowed on our server. Refer to our Rules and TOS.
Are GD or Imagemagick supported?
Yes, both GD and Imagemagick are fully supported on VlexoFree.
What are the upload filesize limits?
There is no filesize limit!
Am I allowed multiple accounts?
No. Only one account is allowed per household.
What nameservers do I use?
For more help setting up your domains, please visit Domain Setup